Release Date: March 8, 2018
- Removed the pull of the “Zero Row” for address, name, phone, and alias records. Some sites have junk data populated into this row.
- Removed accommodation_cd qualification on query 7.10.01 to fix defect with ENCSI-14 when using ELH for performing location on service items that do not have a perf_loc_cd.
- Resolved a coding defect related to the retrieval of diagnoses when pref 30062 = 1 (Yes) and clinical diagnoses should be considered when determining the Principal diagnosis.
- Program can now be exited cleanly by pressing CTRL+C
- “Discharge” Diagnosis types now qualify for extraction
- Added conditional code to allow UNAUTH records in data_status_code for EPrR to qualify
- Added Primary Care Physician from PERSON_PRSNL_RELTN to PRACTROL and ENCPRAC
- (STDO_MS) Pre-reg and Pre-recurring customizations added.
- (STDO_MS) Custom renumbering for diagnosis type
- (MCH_TX) Removed encounters with type “Phone Message”
- (CPTL_NH) PRAHDR and PRACT records now show DISPLAY for location.
Scope and Limitations
Reload of Data
- Cerner Millennium 2015.01
- CHANGE Healthcare Performance Analytics v18.0 and newer